We strive to expedite and streamline the liquor license application process. To this end, we can assist with having your liquor license approved with little or no delay. Furthermore, our top-class liquor licensing application services are provided at an affordable rate.
Our experience with registrations and long standing relationships with the industry role players give us the competitive advantage in registering licenses. Your application will be handled by an experienced legal team and your liquor license registered efficiently.
Applications should be accompanied by:
• A business zoning certificate for industrial purposes or a consent letter from the relevant municipality;
• A comprehensive written representation in support of the application;
• Any determination, consent approval or authority required by the Act;
• Valid proof that the prescribed application fee has been deposited in the bank account of the dti
• A valid certified copy of ID or passport of the applicant;
• Trading business permit if the applicant is a foreigner;
• A South African Police Services (SAPS) police clearance certificate not older than three months from the date of issue.
If the applicant is a juristic person, valid copies of registration issued by the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) or any other relevant registration authority indicating the financial interest of all members, shareholders, partners or beneficiaries as the case may be.
A valid tax clearance certificate if the applicant is a juristic person issued by the South African Revenue Services (SARS) within 12 months from the date of application; and Verification certificate issued in terms of the B-BBEE Act.
Once the final conditions of registration are imposed and before registration, the applicant will be required to pay a registration fee that correlates with the projected annual turnover.
We know our strong sides and constantly improving our skills and knowledge. Best Hosting Company